Tired of paying $60, $80, $90, even $100+ for your ultrasonic tips? Now your ultrasonic performance and price are in tün®!
tün® ultrasonic tips:
- Are ALL stainless steel tips
- Come in taper (with &without diamond), ball, and football shapes
- Have standard 3mm x 0.6mm threads and fit the following units:
Vista, P5, NSK, ENAC, Sybron Endo, Obtura Spartan, J. Morita, and Dentsply/Tulsa units.
- tün® endo tips have 5mm of diamond plating for durable, efficient cutting performance
- tün®’s unique design allows for more tip movement then conventional ultrasonic tips
tün® uses include:
- Precise and safe removal of tooth structure
- Troughing for hidden orifices
- Chasing receded and calcified canals
- Improving the line of sight into challenging anatomically positioned orifices/canals.
- De-roofing peripheral dentin and flaring orifices
- Disassembling restorative segments and core materials
- Smoothing off and finishing various restoratives
- Locate canals
tün® endo tips most talked about feature, is their price of $20 per tip. The result. For every tün® tip you purchase you keep $40-$70 in your pocket. Performance + Price = Your ultrasonic win-win! Please note, your first ultrasonic tip order with Engineered Endo will include a free wrench!
US & Foreign Patents Pending.