Tired of paying $60, $80, $90, even $100+ for your ultrasonic tips? Now your ultrasonic performance and price are in tün®!
Replace your expensive BUC, ProUltra, and SINE endodontic ultrasonic tips without sacrificing performance!
Check out our tün ultrasonics in action below. In this video tün endodontic ultrasonic tips are used on a Sybron mini endo unit at a 1-2 power setting.
tün® endodontic ultrasonic tips:
- Are ALL stainless steel tips
- Come in taper (with & without diamond), ball, cone, football and post buster shapes
- Have standard 3mm x 0.6mm threads and fit the following units:
Vista, P5, NSK, Sybron Endo, Obtura Spartan,
J. Morita, and Dentsply/Tulsa units.
- 3mm x 0.5mm "EMS" threads currently available on select tips.
- tün endo tips have dura coat diamond plating for durable, efficient cutting performance
- tün®’s unique fork design provides more tip movement then conventional ultrasonic tips, so you get the same cutting performance at a lower power setting
- Recommend power settings:
- Satelec/Dentsply units 20%-50% power
- Obtura WAVE unit we recommend 10-15 power setting
- NSK unit use 3-4 power setting
- Sybron / mini endo units use a 10%-20% power setting (1 or 2 dots on unit)
- ALL other units please start at very low power (10%-20%) and adjust as needed
tün® endodontic ultrasonic tip uses include:
- Precise and safe removal of tooth structure
- Troughing for hidden orifices
- Chasing receded and calcified canals
- Improving the line of sight into challenging anatomically positioned orifices/canals.
- De-roofing peripheral dentin and flaring orifices
- Removal of pulp stones
- Disassembling restorative segments and core materials
- Smoothing off and finishing various restoratives
- Locate canals
- Smoothing the pulp chamber floor
- Post removal
tün endo ultrasonic tips most talked about feature, is their price starting at $20 per tip. The result. For every tün® tip you purchase you keep $40-$70 in your pocket. Performance + Price = Your ultrasonic win-win! Order now and start saving money!
Interested in becoming a distributor? Please use our contact form here.
US Patent Nos. D726,912 , D754,344
Australian Patent Nos. 354888, 355131
European Patent Nos. 002408930-0001, 002408930-0002, 002408930-0003, 002408930-0004,002408930-0005, 002408930-0006, 002408930-0007, 002408930-0008, 002408930-0009, 002408930-0010, 002408930-0011, 002408930-0012
Indian Patent Nos. 261577, 261578
South Korean Patent No. 30--0816291
Brazil Patent No. 302014001558-3
Other US & Foreign Patents Pending
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.